Can you say..... A-P-P-R-O-V-A-L ??

OHHappyDaise
on 3/17/10 7:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Yep.. My cry baby a$$ finally got my approval today.. WAAAAA HOOOOO... Just waiting for my surgery date.. I better call Jenny at the office and make sure it wasn't a dream...hehehe ..I will let you all know when a get mg date... Yaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Healthy ways adds healthy days.                     
~ Dana ~
on 3/17/10 9:17 am - Henderson, NV
That is awesome news...Congrats!!! 

~ Dana ~

Ahealthyme
on 3/17/10 12:42 pm - Las Vegas, NV

YAY!!!  Doing the happy dance over here!!      I know that wonderful feeling when you hear those words... "APPROVED"!!!  Congrats my friend.

I'm so very happy for you and glad that approval roller coaster ride is OVER! Now you can begin to focus on your upcoming surgery and then.... sip, sip, sip.. walk, walk, walk..

I KNOW that you will do fine and will be on the Loser's Bench with the rest of us before you know it.

I'll call you when I get home after work.

Valerie

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
LisaPeace
on 3/18/10 1:48 am - Tulsa, OK
 CONGRATULATIONS!!!  Sorry I haven't replied sooner, Cole just got released yesterday, and I've been juggling work, being a mom and being there for him.  He's doing GREAT! You will too...VERY SOON!
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

OHHappyDaise
on 3/18/10 7:33 am - Las Vegas, NV
OMG thats right cole is on the loosers bench too.  Oh I send him quick healings and prayers.. What hospital did you have your surgeries.  My out of pocket is what is worrying me now. Take care of you and your family and let us know how you are doing.  My surgery is March 30, 2010 at 12:30pm Mountain View Hospital... Take care

Healthy ways adds healthy days.                     
Ahealthyme
on 3/19/10 12:19 am - Las Vegas, NV

Hi Lisa! Tell Cole CONGRATS on his surgery and welcome to the Loser's Bench!

I see you're doing FABULOUSLY on your weightloss. You go girl!

Please keep us posted on both of your progress.

Hope to see ya soon!

Valerie

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
OHHappyDaise
on 3/20/10 8:56 am - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the congrats everyone.. 
barbccrn
on 3/20/10 2:50 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Vegas peeps...keep posting!!!!!!! Loving the posts that have been going on lately. Sliding over on the bench to make room for all of the new Vegas losers!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active