Fired Up and Ready ta Go !!!

OHHappyDaise
on 3/29/10 12:07 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hi everybody.. My surgery is tomorrow at 12:30pm.  Im excited, packed, cleansed out and ready to join most of you on the loser's bench. Depending on how I feel,  I will let everyone know how Im doing. I could eat a whole cow right now but I'll be good. Thanx to all

Healthy ways adds healthy days.                     
LisaPeace
on 3/29/10 3:54 pm - Tulsa, OK
 You're going to do great! Talk to you soon!
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

~ Dana ~
on 3/29/10 9:32 pm - Henderson, NV
Today is the big day...see ya on the losers side!!!

~ Dana ~

Ahealthyme
on 3/30/10 12:20 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hey everyone! 

OHHappyDaise has now joined us on the Loser's Bench!!!  

Her surgery was complication free and she's doing well and resting. Dr. Hanna said she did good and it was "business as usual"  Yippee!!  When I left the hospital this afternoon, she was sleeping off the anesthesia.. (smile). 

I'm sure she will do great with her new "tool" and will be successful in her weightloss and healthier life.

Great job Jana!!!! We'll be going shopping for new clothes soon!! 

Valerie

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
barbccrn
on 3/30/10 11:15 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the text updates, Val. I'm headed off to class this AM and then off to make Jana walk;walk;walk

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Ahealthyme
on 3/31/10 3:14 am - Las Vegas, NV

You go Barb!  I'm working on more exercise too..  I'm about to go to the gym now before I go to work.   I KNOW you'll get her going. LOL! I talked to her this morning and she was going for her leak test. She'll be happy to see you!! 

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
QweenBee
on 4/1/10 6:54 am - Henderson, NV

CONGRATS GIRLY!! Sorry I was out of the loop earlier, but congratulations on your new life!! Hopefully soon we will all go shopping and get some hot new clothes..lol...Well remember walk as much as you can because you will defintely recover faster than normal. When I was in, I did not wait for anyone to tell me to walk. I got up 2 hours after my surgery and walked and I never stopped since then, so good luck missy. Also, keep drinking as much as you can because you will get dehydrated FAST!! Take Care and can't to hear from you soon.

Serine M.

Most Active