Hey Nevadan Newbies and Vets........

OHHappyDaise
on 4/8/10 10:41 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hey guys I got rid of my drain today and feel tired but good. However, I would like to know if any of you OH Nevada family members are planning to attend the support group and/or the Seminar on April 17, 2010 (Saturday) at Mountain Veiw Hospital? I believe the time is 10:00 a.m... I will have to verify that time with Val and/or Barb who are my angels and keep dates and times on track. We can all meet up and if anyone has any suggestions for a "meet and greet" activity after group, Give a "shout out" and share your ideas. Can't wait to meet ya.. Happy and Healthy day
~ Dana ~
on 4/9/10 11:18 am - Henderson, NV
If you find out if anyone can attend the support group then I will go...My surgeon is out of Cali and I would love to attend.  Keep me posted or I can meet up with everyone after the group.

~ Dana ~

Ahealthyme
on 4/10/10 2:36 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi Dana,

Far as I know, all of Dr. Hanna's patients who post here regularly, such as me, OHHappyDaise, Qweenbee, LisaPeace will be attending. And, Barb said she plans to attend too because Dr. Teng's meetings don't fit well into her schedule. It would be great to do lunch or go for a walk afterwards or something...  I hope you can attend.

~Valerie~

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
barbccrn
on 4/10/10 11:34 am - Las Vegas, NV
Dana...I am DEF going to the support meeting next Saturday. I HATE driving at night and Mtn. View is almost 30 miles away so I'd much rather drive all that way during the daytime. A walk sounds FAB. What time does the support group start????

PhotobucketPhotobucket

OHHappyDaise
on 4/11/10 5:01 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hey Barb I am told the seminar is at 10:00 and the support group immediately follows, so I would guess 11:00 am.. Hope to see yall there.. Yeee Hawwwww

Healthy ways adds healthy days.                     
modelwitch
on 4/11/10 10:33 am
I would love to attend, but my surgery date was moved to the 16th - Yay! but next time I'd love to make it.

My VLog - www.youtube.com/spydersong

OHHappyDaise
on 4/15/10 11:16 am - Las Vegas, NV
Congrats on your move up date and good Luck with your surgery. Hope you have a painless and speedy recovery. We will meet ya at the next one and when you're on the "loser's bench". Keep us posted on how you're doing.... again, congrats

Healthy ways adds healthy days.                     
~ Dana ~
on 4/11/10 1:59 pm - Henderson, NV
Next Saturday is the Henderson Heritage days event and forgot we are going to that with the classic car show.  We have a few guys we work with that put their cars in the shows.  Hope you all have fun! 

~ Dana ~

jeannette105
on 4/12/10 3:07 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
I would love to attend. I have yet to find a support group. I was banded on Oct. 7, 2009. I am a Dr. Umbach patient but have been looking for a support group near me. I live 10 minutes from Mountian View. Please send me a email with date, time and where. I will be there.
LisaPeace
on 4/16/10 12:18 am - Tulsa, OK
 Cole and I will be there! I called the office and they said 11:30, but we'll be there a bit early. Looking forward to seeing all of you!
Highest Weight: 290
Surgery Weight: 282
Goal Weight: 150

Most Active