sheilainvegas
on 7/21/10 1:20 pm - North Las Vegas, NV
hi ppl
i had my surguy in 2005
i am looking for a suport group in north las vegas or close
i just moved here and i need help .
barbccrn
on 7/30/10 11:25 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Sheila...WELCOME to Vegas!!!!!!!!!! There are a couple of groups in Vegas. Dr Teng has meetings on the last Monday of every month at 7:00pm
Dr Hanna has his support meetings every other month on a Saturday(immediately following his informational seminar). Matter of fact the next meeting is on Saturday August 21 at 11:30 am at Mountain View Hospital. Hope you decide to come. I will DEFINITELY be there(make it a point to arrange my work schedule around support meetings.) Honestly...I'll be 3 years post op in December and feel that  I need more support at this time than when I was a "newbie" post op RNY.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

sheilamarie
on 7/31/10 7:15 pm - Surprise
thanks for responding
i so need support i will try to make one soon i am going out of town for all of aug .. when will start something in sept ..for sure 
thanks again sheila

sheilamarie
on 7/31/10 7:16 pm - Surprise
not sure what just happen but it changed my stuff  oh no ..lol

~ Dana ~
on 8/2/10 10:50 pm - Henderson, NV
I also need to get my rear in gear and attend a meeting to get myself back on track...maybe I can join you!

~ Dana ~

Ahealthyme
on 8/3/10 1:40 am, edited 8/3/10 1:41 am - Las Vegas, NV

WELCOME SHEILA!!

I'm Valerie and I'm 9 months post-op today. I attend Dr. Hanna's support group meetings. Barb listed his info above, and you're most welcome to join us. I'm sure you'll enjoy our group and Bernie's wonderful sense of humor!!   Hope to see you there..

CenturyClubCard-3-2-1-1-1.gif picture by barbccrn
Movin_On
on 8/4/10 2:15 am - Henderson, NV
I had my WLS in 2005. Since relocating to Henderson a year ago, I've been struggling every day .... too much grazing due to boredom I guess. I would LOVE to find a walking or accountability partner in the Henderson area (215 & Green Valley Pkwy). I'm getting scared about losing control and gaining my weight back!
jdelao
on 10/5/10 8:03 am - NV
Hi my name is jdelao and I live at bellavista conds by 215 and green valley pkwy. I got banded on the 8th of Oct 2010 and on my way to weight loss. maybe we can get together and talk. let me know. Jim. 
barbccrn
on 8/6/10 12:39 am, edited 8/6/10 12:39 am - Las Vegas, NV
Movin_On....I sent you a message...we are NEIGHBORS!!!!!

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active