Official White Flag This Week!

RebeccainReno
on 8/15/10 8:45 am - Reno, NV
I threw out the official white flag this week.  I am two weeks away from my surgery and move to my full liquids tomorrow!  Oh boy.....These are going to be some defining days for me but I am really looking forward to the challenges.  I have been getting some more support on board and that has actually helped me more then anything.  I can read all the books and look over all the research and exercise as much as I want but there is nothing like being able to talk to others about these experiences.  I am anxious, excited, nervous and am focusing on my surgery date...8/30/10.  See I even feel better after writing this!  Thank you fellow Nevadan's.

RebeccainReno

animal02
on 8/26/10 2:06 am
Hello RebeccainReno,         I had my rny bypass on May 26 in Reno.   All went very well and recovery was good.   I wish you well and just wanted to tell you ---it will all be worth it.   Just stick to the food rules and soon you will be noticing big differences with a big smile on your face.
Animal02
barbccrn
on 8/28/10 2:46 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Rebecca...MUAH... Monday is the FIRST day of your new LIFE!!!!! Hang on girl...this ride gets bumpy at times BUT...I wouldn't change a thing!!!!!!  Please have someone update the Board when you're out of surgery.

The Southern Nevada girls are sliding over on the bench to make room for a Northern Nevada LOSER!!!!

COOLEST LOSER

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Most Active