Finding a Dr. that will help

Elizabeth49
on 4/1/11 2:57 am - LasVegas/Henderson, NV

I need a Dr. here in Henderson or LasVegas,that will help me appeal my ins. company.The ins.company says that they don't cover weight loss surgery,but when I spoke to one of the customer agents she said I need to do a preservice written appeal from my weight loss Dr. I can't even get in the front door of a Dr. to even ask for the help.I had a LapBand done in March of 2007,a year later I found out I had Lupus.I have been on meds since then.In Dec. of  2009 I had to have my LapBand out because I got an infection where the sight was,I have gained all the weight back and I am so depressed.No one it seems wants to help if they have to do a little extra work to get the O.K. from my ins. company.I had started at 310 lbs I got to 197 lbs,I want the revision done as a Gastric Sleeve.Thank You for any help that I can get.My ins. has changed from the time I had My LapBand done.

Shana16
on 4/8/11 6:36 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Hello,
I see Dr. Umbach in Henderson  on  Whitney Ranch  Rd. 702-463-3300.  The office staff is the best.  Give them a try.  Have you thought about self pay, there is medical loan companys that can help, if you have a good credit score.  There is one called nopatientleftbehind.com you have to come up with half but they help with lower scrores.  Sorry running on.   Best of luck Shana
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

Most Active