I have an appt tomorrow with Dr. Teng

tross1562
on 4/12/11 11:54 am - Las Vegas, NV
My first appt is tomorrow with Dr. Teng. I hope this one goes better than the one I had with Dr. Atkinson. I had my stomach stapled 29 yrs ago and it didnt work, now I have to get approved for a revision surgery.  Dr. Teng says he maybe able to help me in my quest to become healthier and slimmer. Let's hope so.  I am trying not to get too excited just in case it doesn't work out for me.  But I want this so bad and I need it to all work out. Oh well it's not in my hands so I guess I'll let it go for tonight. I will post again and update. It feels better just to sit and write my thoughts even if no one is reading them. 

T
Terri    
carriesb
on 4/12/11 6:05 pm
Good luck hope you find out something.
tross1562
on 4/12/11 11:49 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thank you Carrie. By the way how are you doing since your surgery?  Anything I should do or not do when I get mine? Are you here in Vegas? I'm near Henderson at St. Rose and Eastern.  I'm glad I found this website it helps when you know there are people out there going thru the same things you are.  Talk to you soon. Have a good day.

T
Terri    
Shana16
on 4/16/11 2:58 pm - Las Vegas, NV
So how did your appointment go? 
 LIVE HOPE DREAM

Shana

tross1562
on 4/17/11 6:13 am - Las Vegas, NV
It went pretty good. Dr.Teng set me up to have an upper GI, which I did on Friday. I go back to see Dr. Teng on the 27th for the results. If my stomach is shaped where I can get the Lap Band he will do the surgery.  He says he has some associates that can do major revisions, but I dont want to be cut open again and have all that invasive work done. I'm a afraid of major surgery like that. So I will pray that everything can be done by him.  I'm trying not to get excited that way if he can't do the surgery then the disappointment wont be to hard. I dont know what to think at this point. I'm trying to stay busy and that helps too. How are you doing after your surgery? How do feel?  Are you glad you had it done? 
Thank you for asking about me. I means alot to me. I havent really told anyone what I'm doing until I know for sure.

Terri
Terri    
Most Active