MOVING TO VEGAS AND NEED HELP...

giggle95376
on 11/17/03 8:25 am - Las Vegas, NV
I will be moving to vegas after the first of the year and having my surgery on January 15th at Stanford. The Stanford folks told me I need to find a PCP who understands WLS and all its inherent issues so I will have a doc set up once I move. So far I have heard of a couple docs who deal with WLS patients, but they dont accept Pacificare Nevada HMO. This is where you guys come in....I need to find out the names of any PCPs in Vegas who handle WLS patients. Also, any other ideas on how I can get this info... I cant call every single doc on the provider list...besides I would get some receptionist who I doubt would have a clue what I was talking about. I really, REALLY need help figuring this one out...HELP!!!!!! Thanks.... Harriet
giggle95376
on 11/17/03 8:40 am - Las Vegas, NV
OOOPS....thought the internet goblin ate the post so I resent it.....my mistake....I need to be more patient, I need to be more patient, I need to be more patient.
Sue B.
on 11/23/03 12:57 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Call Dr Jonathan Wechsler 990-7035. He's very experienced dealing with WLS folks and is very WLS friendly. He's kind and compassionate and will give you all the time you need.
giggle95376
on 11/24/03 4:11 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Thanks!! I will give him a call!!
lisashe
on 1/7/04 1:11 pm - Cary, NC
I too, have Doc Wechsler. I absolutely love him! Best of luck! lisa s lap rny 4/28/03 minus 137 lbs! visit my website at http://pages.ivillage.com/lisashe2002/
Most Active