UPDATE FOR NY EVENT! ADDED CLOTHING EXCHANGE!!

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 10/6/11 2:30 am
DS on 09/27/23
Hello Friends!  

We have had so many requests for a clothing exchange at the Long Island Event this month on the 21-22 that we have secured space to hold one! All we need now is a few volunteers on Friday morning at about 9 am to help receive and sort the clothing, lay it out and you're done! We will have the exchange open to the public from noon on Friday until 6 pm on Saturday!  The exchange will be in the Huntington Room near the main ballroom.  Please PM me if you can volunteer...this DOES NOT cause you to miss any of the sessions unless you're attending the CE with Dr. Stapleton. 

Yay! Please spread the word about this so we have lots to offer!  

Kim Gyurina, Event Manager

Carla C.
on 10/6/11 5:20 am - Norfolk, VA
spreading the word...looking forward to NY.....

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 10/6/11 9:21 am
DS on 09/27/23
Thanks for helping spread the word, Carla!  We're looking forward to seeing you again!

MamaBplus3
on 10/7/11 1:11 am - Long Island, NY
Hi Kim! I would love to help you out but the only problem I have is I am unable to arrive until 4pm(ish, depending on traffic) if you still need me at that time I would be more than happy to help. (the one in Rye was a blast!) See you Friday!
Donna

Kim Gyurina, OH Staff
on 10/7/11 8:48 am
DS on 09/27/23
  We can always use the help, so I'll see you on Friday!  The Q & A will be wrapping up at that time, but I will be in that same area since Dr. Stapleton's Continuing Education will run until 5 or so! 

It will be great to see you again! Don't forget your costume for the Halloween Meet and Greet at 7!

shaynese
on 10/7/11 3:31 am - CA
Wish I wasnt in Cali, I would love to be there.
jessielynn0521
on 10/19/11 2:02 am - Ronkonkoma, NY
I live in Ronkonkoma and can help if you are still in need of assistance

Jessica

Most Active
Recent Topics