Saratoga Surgeon?

Tiffini
on 2/6/14 11:36 pm - QUEENSBURY, NY
RNY on 04/16/14 with

Hello,

i am trying to get info on the new Saratoga Bariatrics Center. Its a new center and im not finding alot of info on the surgeon. Does anyone have and info on them either good or bad? Im a little nervous that the surgeon may not have alot of experience. The Surgeons name is Dmitri Baranov. Any info would be wonderful!  Thanks :-)

Member Services
on 2/7/14 1:54 am - Irvine, CA

Hi Tiffini,

You can review Dr. Baranov's bariatric professional profile:  http://www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-dmi tri-baranov/overview.  You can click on the tabs for information about Dr. Baranov that include member reviews. 

If you have any questions or would like our assistance, let us know.

Welcome to ObesityHelp!! 

Sincerely,
Member Services Team

Momma23
on 2/21/14 8:20 am

I am researching them as well. Just cause they are new doesn't mean they aren't good . So far everything I have read and been told has been great . 

kkaine
on 2/28/14 12:36 pm
RNY on 03/24/14 with

I am having my surgery the end of march with Dr. Baranov. I think he and everyone in his office are very helpful and I am very happy with the ease

of being able to call with any and all questions. I would start with the free seminar and go from there. Good luck

Saratoga Bariatric Surgery and Weight-Loss Program.

Saratoga Bariatric Surgery and Weight-Loss Program.

Sw1769
on 3/13/14 10:49 pm
with

I had surgery 2/10/14 with Dr. Baranov. He has done more than 800 gastric surgeries. Everything went perfectly. I highly recommend him. 

Sw1769
on 3/13/14 10:49 pm
with

I had surgery 2/10/14 with Dr. Baranov. He has done more than 800 gastric surgeries. Everything went perfectly. I highly recommend him. 

rebakemp72
on 3/15/14 12:37 pm - Mechanicville, NY
RNY on 02/24/14

I would recommend attending one of the support group meetings at the Saratoga Hospital - its free/ open to the public.  Its on the first Monday of every month from 6-8pm.  Many of his patients attend.  Although I didn't have my surgery with his office, I attend the meetings & hear many great things.  I have a couple of friends who use his office & are very satisfied with his staff and all of his associates as well as his abilities.

Hope to see you there!

Rebecca

dngould
on 5/20/14 12:49 am - Hudson Falls, NY

Thank you for posting that Saratoga still has a support group. I have wondered about this and did not know who to ask about it.  I need to start attending a group again and didn't want to drive to Albany. 

Journey2014
on 6/3/14 1:46 am

There is also a support group that meets at the Ramada Inn at exit 19 in queensbury. they next one is Monday June 16 at 6:30pm.

~Rock bottom has become a solid foundation on which I will rebuild my life~

dngould
on 6/9/14 1:26 am - Hudson Falls, NY

Thank you very much!

Most Active
Recent Topics