Not feeling great....

msmercyme
on 10/3/04 11:16 pm - Yonkers, NY
Hey Sweetie, Probably when you get this message, you are at the doctors. I said a prayer for you last night and prayed that all goes well.. Sweetie I truly understand what you mean about being hectic and not feeling well, therefor, I truly understand. I will be praying for you throughout the day and hope all goes for the best. I'll be on the lookout for any information. Love Ya Mercedes &
Mery Martinez
on 10/4/04 12:48 am - ELMHURST, NY
Renee Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. Hope everything is well when you go to the Doctor. Get well soon and keep us informed. You are in my prayers. Mery &
Evelyn L.
on 10/4/04 1:03 am - Harrison, NY
RNY on 05/20/04 with
Renee I hope you feel better soon I will be praying for you! Evelyn
iuz2befat
on 10/4/04 1:11 am - BROOKLYN, NY
Sorry Nae Nae your not feeling well. I will be praying for you and hope all is well. Here is a big {{{{{{{{{{hug}}}}}}}}}}} Feel better sweetie christine
Renee H.
on 10/4/04 6:24 am - Bronx, NY
Thank you all of my well-wishers from my heart. I came online to post this and then I need to go lay down for a while because I am feeling a bit weak. I had the endoscooy this morning and they did find that I was too narrow in the opening from my pouch to my intestines. Usually, the stretching has to be done in to stages 2 weeks apart but the gastroenterologist said that my narrowing really wasn't as narrow as he has seen in a lot of other cases so he said I should be good with one "stretching". He is really good and there wasn't much pain and now I am just tired from anesthesia and from not eating much for the last several days. Hopefully I am back on the mend. Again, that you all for your love and support. I'm going to take a nap and try and relax as much as possible for the rest of the evening. I'm feeling a little horse (probably from the tube) so I'm going to lay low for a while. But you know I;m addicted to this place so I will be back as soon as I'm feeling a little stronger.
cducky
on 10/4/04 10:12 am - Brooklyn, NY
Renee I just got online today since Friday and I just read your post. OMG My I am so sorry you're not feeling well. I hope whatever is wrong can be fixed with the minimal amount of time and pain. Prayers are being sent up in your behalf for your healing. All my Claudia D D
Kathy M.
on 10/4/04 7:34 am - rockaway, ny
I'm so glad you're nipping it in the bud and not taking chances. Feel better and please update us as soon as you can.
Most Active
Recent Topics