Not feeling great....

Renee H.
on 10/3/04 10:50 am - Bronx, NY
Hey folks, First let me apologize to those I am usually in better communication with. I don't mean to be unavailable these days but stuff has just been hectic in general and my mood hadn't been very social since I really hadn't been feeling so great. The thought of food was beginning to make me sick (which I thought was psychosomatic) and even when eating or drinking, I could only take the tiniest amount and then was full and felt sickly. When this didn't pass, I called my surgeon and they suspect that I MAY have stricture so I am going in for an endoscopy tomorrow morning and see what happens. I'll keep you posted.
Donna S.
on 10/3/04 11:10 am - BRONX, NY
Hi Renee, Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I hope everything turns out to be fine. Feel better. Donna
valerie V.
on 10/3/04 11:25 am - lowville, NY
hi Dear, im sorry you been feeling badly, ill keep you in prayers. I am a newbie and i have met the sweetest friends in here.keep in touch!
Crystal P.
on 10/3/04 11:43 am - Watertown, NY
Renee: Hope you feel better soon and that all goes well. Cris P.
Angela H.
on 10/3/04 12:20 pm - Elmira, NY
I will say a prayer for you, I feel sad that you're not feeling good what is stricture. I never heard of this word, I wish you the best of luck at the drs. tomorrow Angela Harris
Renee H.
on 10/4/04 6:20 am - Bronx, NY
Angela, A stricture is a narrowing of one the openings from your pouch. It's supposed to be open a certain amount of centimeters but sometimes in the earlier stages of healing, it can narrow too much and make it difficult for food or drink to pass through. In this case, they have to go in and stretch it a little bit to open it up a little bit.
Glenda-H
on 10/3/04 12:52 pm - New York, NY
Hi Renee I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. I trust and pray that all goes well at the doctor's tomorrow. {{{{{hugs}}}}} Glenda
mom2daredevils
on 10/3/04 2:17 pm - Hopewell Junction, NY
Renee, I hope all goes well w/ the doctor, and you're feeling yourself again soon! Claudia
annie190
on 10/3/04 3:39 pm - manhattan, NY
Hey girl, Sorry to hear you are not feeling like yourself lately. I hope everything will go well tomorrow whith your endoscopy, I will keep u in my prayers. I will look for your future posts to see how it went. Hugs Annie A.
Marcy L.
on 10/3/04 10:54 pm - Brooklyn, NY
Hope everything works out and I'll stay tuned for updates. Love you. Marcia
Most Active
Recent Topics