Any former Dr. John Mobley patients out there?

Tammy O.
on 11/7/11 2:23 am - Winchester, OH
Hello, I am looking to find any Dr. Mobley patients that have found a new Dr. to do their fills/follow up appointments since Dr. Mobley left the area. I got pregnant 6 months post surgery (lost 76 lbs yippie), had my band emptied and recently had my baby and have since discovered I need to find a new Dr. to fill me. Talk about being disappointed! Especially after being told I would have to pay $200 to have another Dr. see me after Dr. Mobley told me this fee would be waived. Anyhoot, just wanted to see if anyone had any suggestions on a new Dr.??? Thanks! 

Insurance Approved! 06/29/10       Pre-Op Diet Start: 07/02/10
                                                Banded: 07/16/10 YAY!!!!!!!

jengo1971
on 11/9/11 5:32 am
Dr Mobley was in with my doc (Curry) for a short time.  He (Curry) is out of Cincinnati but has an office in Columbus too.  Wouldn't they be able to take over your care?   ~Jennifer

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
Tammy O.
on 11/9/11 9:04 am - Winchester, OH
Thanks for the info. I did contact Curry's office in Evendale, I believe it was and was told he will take me if I pay a $200 fee. Which really burns me because Mobley assured me when he did my procedure he would ALWAYS be at least in the Cincinnati area. Then when he told me he was moving 5 months after my surgery, he assured me Curry would take over my care for no additional fees. I live about 1.5 hrs east of Cincinnati so was hoping one of Dr. Mobley's patients near me (He did have an office out here) found something closer. I have a 10 wk old so not really wanting to have to drive 3 hrs to get fills. If I have to I will, just hoping not to lol

Insurance Approved! 06/29/10       Pre-Op Diet Start: 07/02/10
                                                Banded: 07/16/10 YAY!!!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1113 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1491 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2374 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2276 views