Columbus needs a support group

Kim B.
on 4/6/13 12:54 am - worthington, OH
RNY on 04/15/13

Hey all..  I'm in Columbus, which is a huge city with all its suburbs and I cannot find any support groups that aren't affiliated with a hospital.  I'd like to create one.  Either through here, or through Meetup.com.  Would anyone be interested?  Not sure what exactly we would do for activities, any groups i've been in for other things involve food. 

I'd really like to get this set up, I think there are alot of people who would be very interested.

Kim

K Pearl
on 4/9/13 7:26 am, edited 4/9/13 7:31 am
RNY on 09/18/13

Hi Kim! Great to see this post. I'm also in Columbus and Dr. Sonnanstine is my surgeon, too.  Yes, I'm very interested in joining a support group. I am pre-surgery; I have my last NUT visit on the April 22 and then I think they'll submit my paperwork to my insurance.

I also see that you are tagged as in Worthington -- I live in Worthington, too. We definitely need to get this support group going! Good luck to you!

Kim B.
on 4/14/13 6:47 am - worthington, OH
RNY on 04/15/13

Yes we need to!  That is awesome that you are doing the same surgeon and live so close!  We will have to be buddies!  I'll create a support group during all my downtime after the surgery. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello Ohio!
ShanaC · 1 replies · 1133 views
Akron/Cleveland Folk
Daniel B. · 0 replies · 1509 views
Fresh Start Bariatric
Sassylike · 1 replies · 2390 views
Looking for Dr.
Beantowngal2 · 0 replies · 2293 views