Why did you join this site?

jhpby
on 3/29/11 7:20 am - Oshawa, Canada
Hey everyone, thanks for all your replies and its good that people feel so strongly about this site. I too don't plan on going anywhere. The information I have found on here has been awesome and I have already met some really nice people and hope to meet lots more! Have a good one! Jenn :)
HW- 343     CW- 266.4  SW- 314                                        My  is suberman!       

JennR
on 3/29/11 9:02 am
Jenn, I'm really glad that you are staying with this board and not turned off by the negativity. It's like anything else in life, you have to take the good with the bad, realize that most people are not ill intentioned and ignore the drama.

tango123
on 3/30/11 12:48 am
Just to put this out there for us Newbies, a BIG thanks to the veterans of this forum because truly you are all where we want to be. I am sure over the years of hearing the same old downfalls that you lose the warm and fuzzies and direct to the point is sometimes the cyber slap in the head one may need. Our "feelings" are what got us here and the ability not to deal with them without food. I hope I don't need a "hot" post to get my head in the game but PLEASE don't spare my feeling if I need it to keep me on track!!!