mulitvitimans

valleygirl50
on 4/8/11 6:31 am - Canada
can soneone tell me the name of a good multivit....the ones i have i cant handle the taste of....and im having a hard time finding the right dose of iron....thanks
Robyn E.
on 4/8/11 6:53 am - Midland, Canada
 My Nut has me taking Spectrum 50+ Chewables Lime/Raspberry flavour. I was told not to worry about the iron yet, but Im only 2 weeks out so I dont know. It has 4mg
Robyn E. 
Referral August 6, '10 -- Info Session Oct 27, '10 -- 1st Surgeons Appt Nov 17, '10 -- Internist, Nut, SW Jan 5, '11 -- 2nd Nut, SW, Surgeon Appt Mar 3, '11 -- Surgery Date Mar 24th '11

Patti K.
on 4/8/11 10:06 am - Kingston On, Canada
Valleygirl...I use and have for quite awhile...the Life Brand Spectrum Chewables...they are orange flavoured...and have 18 mg of Iron...Patti K.

honourh
on 4/8/11 10:59 am - BARRIE, Canada
I use the Jamieson Vita-Vim Berry flavoured Chewables...and they are divine dipped in a wee bit of peanut butter...like a PB&J sandwich LOL

I tried the Life brand ones and didn't care for them at all...found them really chalky and gritty...
~ Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for what you could become ~        

Consult  254.8lbs  Surg.  220lbs NUT Goal 140lbs
  My Goal 127lbs   REACHED!!                
valleygirl50
on 4/8/11 12:20 pm - Canada
thanks...thats what i have now is the life brand and there some kind of mix berries and my tummy just turns when i take them...cant do it any more...have to get a different kind.
tango123
on 4/9/11 7:35 pm
what about the strips...does anyone use the strips for any supplements?
Most Active
Recent Topics