WOW.....out with the old....

KelliT
on 4/15/11 12:19 pm

December 2010 size 24
April 2011 size 16

Today I said goodbye forever to the old me......I sold my whole plus size wardrobe to a lovely lady for $75 ......4 big boxes plus an arm-full of coats and jackets.....

only one pair of size 24 jeans in my house....to remember what I don't want to be.

and thanks to my girl friends who have donated some cloths to my empty closet....my husband appreciates it, he is sick of seeing me in jeans that  hanging off my butt and need a belt to keep them from falling off my hips.

I have bought myself a couple of things...not much...cause I still have 40 lbs to loose.

Yay Me!!!

KristieA
on 4/15/11 12:22 pm - Orillia, Canada
That is fantasic! Spring cleaning at it's finest. Can't wait for another 40lbs to do this myself.

"Don't trade what you want the most,
                    for what you want at the moment."

wls123
on 4/15/11 12:26 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Congratulations!!  Keep up the good work!

Jodi

Optifast starting weight 272 lbs
Surgery weight 256 lbs

My Angel is Sheri139        
KelliT
on 4/15/11 12:28 pm
Thanks Ladies, it was very cleansing and therapeutic!  I took a picture of the boxes of cloths.

Sharon D.
on 4/15/11 3:55 pm - Guelph, Canada
Way to go Kelli. You must feel great!
Dr Referal October 3/10     SW NUT AND NURSE June 10/11  8am
Orientaion was March 10/11 Upper GI April 13 9am-10am HPylori Test - Negative CPAP -done
Ultra Sound -March 3/11All other tests are done!!!!! Next Appt Aug 15/2010

sueberman
on 4/15/11 11:45 pm
Congrats - it is a wonderful feeling.  I had to get some new clothes and it's unusual and nice to get compliments at work everyday.  I almost feel like it's show and tell lol
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Cathy_D
on 4/16/11 1:24 am - Canada

Congrats and that's fantastic.  I love shopping now.  I know what you mean as I went from a size 24 to 14 and can't shop at Pennington's anymore.  In someways that is sad.....whole new adventrue shopping at Fairweather last night.

Like you I have 40 lbs to lose, so I use Value village alot for my pants as I was in a 16 a month ago and now a 14, so cheaper to buy 2 pair for $20......

Congrats again. 

StevesGal
on 4/16/11 4:52 am - Hamilton, Canada

Isn't purging wonderful!

I had to do that to my coat closet at the beginning of winter.  Still had lots of the kids coats that didn't fit anymore, and I tossed in a few of mine as well.  Now I wish I had kept them - they were smaller!  I am looking forward to donating my clothes to the Hamilton Drop 'N' Shop around Xmas (all things going well).

I like your idea of keeping one "never again" piece of clothing.  Soon you'll be able to fit both legs into one old pant leg!!

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Most Active
Recent Topics