2 year update

Mikey and Wifey B.
on 4/28/11 2:15 pm - Smiths Falls, ON, ON

hello

just a small update on me...

been 2 years since surgery.  I had the DS.  i lost 170, weight 170.  been stable and constant for a year.  i wake up and have vitamines in the morning with a champion chocolate protien shake (have tried many types, this one tastes just like chocolate milk) and breakfast of some type, peanut butter toast or cereal, waffles and maple syrup or something.  then lunch and another protien shake and food.  i still eat whatever i want completely and still snack at night.  my stomach is smaller so i definately eat less.  i do find i crave protien though.  i have not had a cold or flu in 2 years.  i wonder what causes this?  i have people sick all the time around me at school.  i think it is the vitamines.  anyway, i am a principal in the arctic and i am very active.  i am really enjoying life and i am so happy i was one of the last that snuck in to get the DS before OHIP stupidly stopped offering it.  i poop twice a day and the poop is normal.  i only absorb 20% of the fat i eat so i eat alot of deliscious foods!  all my tests are normal.

i had not heard of the DS before coming to this board and hearing about it.  thank you to those that inspired me so much to seek it out, kelly, ed, etc....

you are my saviours!!!

i hope you all have a wonderful adventure   
(deactivated member)
on 4/28/11 2:28 pm - Kingston, Canada
Very inspiring. Thanks for the post :) 
Mikey and Wifey B.
on 4/28/11 6:26 pm - Smiths Falls, ON, ON
Thanks Shawn!

enjoy your journey and congrats!!
Eileen C.
on 4/28/11 8:53 pm - Cornwall, Canada

Great job, keep up the great results, thanks for posting

Take care

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
Joyce J.
on 4/28/11 10:31 pm - Scarborough, Canada
Hey Mikey

Miss you hon, glad all is going well. You have done an awesome job

Nice to see you posting.

Believe it or not lol, I think of people like you when we complain about the cold here LOL

Hope Wifey and child are doing well also

Take care

Joyce----Today is the first day of the rest of your life

Most Active
Recent Topics