Dr. Starr

KelliT
on 5/10/11 1:32 am
I was just told by my Doctor (GP)  that Dr Starr is no longer doing WLS. I was shocked.

Karen M.
on 5/10/11 1:36 am - Mississauga, Canada
Highly unlikely.  Reason?

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

KelliT
on 5/10/11 1:45 am
Not sure of the reason, but I went to my GP yesterday for a B12 shot and he said "you got in just under the wire, Dr. Starr is not doing the surgery anymore"?

Karen M.
on 5/10/11 1:51 am - Mississauga, Canada
Interesting. And hopefully untrue, he's terrific.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

KelliT
on 5/10/11 1:56 am
I called Dr. Starr's office it "IT IS NOT TRUE" my doctore was given miss informtion, THANK GOODNESS!

Sheritk
on 5/10/11 3:29 am - Canada
 I was wondering about that....had me going. He is really good...I just had a check up with him last week and he told me how rewarding he finds doing WLS. Thank goodness it was just miss information. 

Sheri
  Cheryl M is my   aka...chermull6

Becky D.
on 5/10/11 10:19 am - North Bay, Canada
PHEW ... I just logged on to say how well the appts were going ... and saw this lol
I meet Dr Starr in a couple of weeks and thought this was going to be another one of 'THOSE' moments where a speed bump comes along lol !!!!!
Glad to hear the nice things about him - looking forward to getting the surgery done by him !
Referral Spring/10 ~ Questionnaire Dec 27/10 ~ HRRH Info Session Jan 31/11 ~       Surgeon mtg/Gastric Class April 29/11 ~ Dietician/Social Worker May 30/11 ~
Dr. STARR meeting May 31/11
 ~ INTERNIST JULY 18 / PATTS JULY 19 ~ 
SURGERY AUGUST 19, 2011         My ANGEL is Karen M  

KelliT
on 5/10/11 12:06 pm
Dr. Starr is fantastic, I am sooooooo glad the information was wrong!

Miss-Amanda
on 5/14/11 12:33 pm - Canada
I have to agree he is amazing!!  He has excellent bedside manner as well.  He truly cares about his patients.  His staff at his office are amazing too.  Hats off to Tracy and Mary-Jean!  This has been an amazing journey!

Most Active
Recent Topics