windsor orientation tomorrow anyone else?

Elisabeth G.
on 5/11/11 10:41 am - Windsor, Canada
 I have my orientation tomorrow and was wondering if anyone else is going ot be there?

carlene_h
on 5/11/11 11:25 am
Hi there, I can't wait to go to the orientation but mine isnt till June 14th. Let me know how it goes and the details. How long have you been waiting?
Elisabeth G.
on 5/11/11 11:32 am - Windsor, Canada
 My referral got sent in on december 17 2010 I got my letter telling me to call to book my orientation on april 5th 

Elisabeth G.
on 5/12/11 10:34 am - Windsor, Canada
 It went well today was the full two hours the nurse talks frist and then the dietition.  We had a few people start to argue about stopping smoking and how their doctors knew full well they smoked when referred and how they didn't see the relevance for them to have to be smoke free for 6 months.  Another left because he said it would be cheaper to just go to the states and have it done and that the process here is just for peopel who can afford the travel and the optifast and anyhting else he figured he would have to pay for.
I also got my nurse doctors social workers and nutrition class appointments at the end.

Ezlivin
on 5/12/11 7:15 pm - Windsor, Canada
I love that they have these meetings.

It weeds out the people who were less informed......and do not wish to comply with the rules

They get the truth about the surgery and all it entails.....

This surgery isn't for sissies.....you have to follow the rules to let this all be successfull...period

If you don't you may not have problems at the beginning, but it will all catch up with you.

Kudos for the Windsor Bariatic Assessment Center!!! 

Judy

Surgeon's goal 155 - 160
NUT goal 140
My own personal goal  125.

HW  237(Optifast weight)  SW  214   CW  111

Yummy recipies to try.....  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/welcome/  

Most Active
Recent Topics