RNY and shift work?

tango123
on 5/20/11 8:40 am
Does anyone work shift work that has already had the surgery? If so how do find it?
lbaetz
on 5/20/11 9:41 am - St. Thomas, Canada
I work 3 different shifts, on a 2 week rotation.  6am-2pm, 11-7, and 1-9.  It's all about having your meals planned out and ready to go.

izzyw13
on 5/20/11 11:30 pm - Mississauga Ontario, Canada
I do..
I plan ahead and for those days that I need to grap something on the go...I need to pick wisely but I have been able to find something and  I always have choices ..

Isobel....
isobelsmall.gif picture by lynnca1972

Leanne1
on 5/20/11 11:43 pm, edited 5/20/11 11:44 pm - Newmarket, Canada
I also work shift work... planning is key
I do alot of "prep stuff" cutting cheeses and having "grab foods" like pepperettes, protein bars and shakes, nuts, yoguarts (source or greek), cut up veggies. I often have lots of leftovers, so I take that for lunches/ diners. I have homemade pumpkin bars in the freezer (that I got off the recipe forum).

I also get called in ALOT, that's why I do alot of "prep stuff" then I can just grab it and go.

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Kristen D.
on 5/21/11 1:30 am - Kingston , Canada
I do 12 hour shifts at Hotel Dieu Hospital in Kingston, haven't found an issue with eating, just have to make sure if I get hungry, I eat

My Angel is Karen M

Most Active
Recent Topics