5 Week update

charm64
on 6/29/11 11:46 pm - Cambridge, Canada
 Well its been 5 weeks since surgery.  All in all I feel great.  Having some issues with kidney infections and kidney stones.  Spent Monday in the hospital but its all good!

Have to get more water in and food but I think i'm getting there.  Trying different things. My pouch is very picky.  I now call her The Diva.    

Started 253

Day of surgery  239

Today                 212

Went from size 20-22   to 16 and they are getting baggy.  People are starting to notice, I don't see much yet but that will come i'm sure.  

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

Tanya T.
on 6/29/11 11:50 pm

Wow, 5 weeks already...sorry to hear about the infection and stones but glad you are on the mend now.

What a big accomplishment in such a short time!  Great Job keep up the great work!!!

Tanya

sam1am
on 6/30/11 12:10 am
Wow, terrific weightloss!  Sorry about the kidneys, though, I hope that's resolved!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Moselle
on 6/30/11 1:24 am - Athens, Canada
Glad to hear that you are feeling much better.  Awesome success to date; keep up the good work cause it's obviously working well for you.  Congratulations!
TBIYTC
on 6/30/11 1:39 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Fantastic weightloss!  And I love your sense of humour - calling your pouch "the Diva".  I think when it comes my turn I'll do the same.  Being humourous can take a lot of stress out of a situation.  Good for you!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

northernlight
on 6/30/11 5:19 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Hi Char! So sorry about the kidney issues but glad to hear that everything else is going pretty smoothly, even though you're dealing with a picky pouch - the Diva, huh? LOL!

I think that one of the reasons that you will be so successful with this journey is due to your fabulous attitude! You are always so positive & upbeat! I mean, you could have moaned & groaned about being in the hospital on Monday but instead, you put it behind you and said that everything's good now. I love the way you choose to look at things - good for you, Char! Congrats on moving down in sizes!!! 

Deb

charm64
on 6/30/11 5:59 am - Cambridge, Canada
Thanks everyone, I would do this again with no hesitations. This is my chance to get it all back together and live a healthy life.

the kids an I went to Katy Perry and we parked far from the acc and we walked and I didn't thunk I was going to die lol. Nothing hurt!

Char

Char
Dr. Reed
VSG May 24/2011

linda11665
on 6/30/11 12:32 pm - Ottawa, Canada
 Way to go about the weight loss 

Hope the infections gets healed up really fast though  

Linda

Choose love, power, and acceptance instead of what we default to which is fear, dependence, and intolerance
wannabeonehotmama
on 7/3/11 6:27 am - Ontario , Canada
WTG beautiful girl!!!    So happy for you!  Kick that infection to the curb asap, and get out there and show off that beautiful smile to the world!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics