OH on your mobile...any problems inputting text?

Sher1ock
on 7/5/11 11:10 pm - Canada
Often days go by where I don't post anything because I am reading the board on my phone but it does not allow me to write anything.  When the dialogue box opens, I can't input anything on my Android.  Does anybody else experience this?  This site is the only one I have that problem with and I was wondering if maybe there is some sort of setting I am missing.

Bonnie ABC
on 7/5/11 11:16 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
On my iphone I have to change the editor over to 'text' then I have no issues.

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Leanne1
on 7/5/11 11:21 pm - Newmarket, Canada
Sometimes it doesnt't show me as signed in and I have to resign back in, then it allows me to type and send my replies.
(deactivated member)
on 7/5/11 11:21 pm - Canada
I do what Bonnie does but I still can't reply to PMs on my phone.
Bonnie ABC
on 7/5/11 11:23 pm - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
hmm... can't remember if I tried to reply to pms.. I'll try it next someone sends me one...

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
ericaFG
on 7/5/11 11:45 pm - Cambridge, Canada
I have an iPhone and iPad.  I can write here by changing to text...but can't answer PM's (there is no option to convert from the HTML editor to text there).
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

MrsJButler
on 7/6/11 3:23 am - Canada
 my iphone wont let me write either. Cant wait for someone to make an OH app. I have been bugging my hubby to do one but hes crazy at work right now and cant.
Most Active
Recent Topics