!st Optifast down!

tango123
on 7/11/11 1:59 am
My 1st optifast down... I made it with OH's Suggested amount of water and crushed ice!!
Not bad at all. I can see how this gets old! So will experiment a little this week!
Thanks all for your help.
Cyndylw
on 7/11/11 2:09 am - Ottawa, Canada
 I hate the chocolate, by itself, I add 250 ml of decaf coffee and 50 ml of water 5 ice cube and put it in the blender...It's soooo good I actually look forward to it   
Referal sent August 2009 - Referred to Ottawa - January 2010 - Surgery - July 29th 2011!!!!    
happypants
on 7/11/11 3:09 am - Ottawa, Canada
Day 10 for me. I cant stand the vanilla by its self but once I add lots of ice two teaspoons of instant decaf coffee and sf Kahlua coffee syrup its delicious!

For the chocolate I add the sf raspberry. Reminds me of a black forest cake. yummy lol

if I can give you some advice I would drink tons of water. If you feel hunger coming on grab for tha****er, its a life savor.

TMI but here goes anyways. By day three you should get the trots. Don't despair, it lasts about 1-3 days and goes away. Everyone one is different though so with any luck this wont effect you. I was one of the unlucky ones

Good luck on Optifast and with you upcoming surgery :)

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

jennifer_rpn
on 7/11/11 4:42 am
Way to go knew you could do it, told ya it wasn't that bad

My   is Quinns_mommy  and she rocks - Thanks for all your support!
jcasb5
on 7/11/11 6:48 am
One day of Optifast left. Initially, I didn't like it at all and had mini-breakdowns thinking how the HE77 will I ever get through this...

But here it is one day left, and I made it. No cheating - its for your health. The first 3 days are the WORST, once past that, its fairly easy (it was for me anyway)...

Just take it one day at a time, you will do just fine. Before you know it you will be looking down the barrel of a surgery wondering where the time went...

Good luck, see you on the other side!
Most Active
Recent Topics