Does this sound decent for opti loss?

Megan M.
on 7/17/11 11:48 pm - Canada
I've got 2 days of opti left, and so far I've lost 14 pounds.  Does that sound reasonable?  I guess any loss is reasonable, but with only 2 days left, just wondering if I'm doing okay.  I did have a few cheats - a spoonful of actual food every now and again - something with actual flavour!  LOL.  I guess the couple of samples the first weak are playing with my mind.
Leanne1
on 7/17/11 11:54 pm - Newmarket, Canada
That's great!! :D:D

BELOW GOAL        Happily maintaining 4.5 years out!!   Life is GREAT!!!  Had my plastic surgery! 

Sheritk
on 7/17/11 11:57 pm - Canada
You are doing fine.....best wishes on your journey...not long now!! Moving on down the bench for you....

Sheri 
  Cheryl M is my   aka...chermull6

(deactivated member)
on 7/18/11 12:02 am - Canada
Thats really great!
DeeCanada
on 7/18/11 12:18 am
That is wonderful, more than reasonable. I don't think that is how much you drop really, I think it is to give the surgeon the optimal work space !
Good luck on your journey.

d

jdance
on 7/18/11 12:27 am - Canada
More than reasonable. I lost 12lbs on opti.
Almsot your time. Good luck.
J

Megan M.
on 7/18/11 12:36 am - Canada
Thanks for the reassurance, everyone!  I've been fairly confident up until now, I guess I'm getting a little nervous.  Someone posted me, I think it was Pat-60, about attending the Hamilton meeting this week since I'll be in town, but I wont be able to make it - my husband has a cousin in Cambridge, and we're visiting there that evening.  But thank you for the invitation.  Must start packing and cleaning and gathering things and everything else that goes with this journey!!
Pat-60
on 7/18/11 12:38 am

Wow only 2 days left, you are doing really well.  I lost 22.5 lbs in the 2 weeks but everyone is different.  The good part is those pounds are gone!  Don't be surprised to get on the scale a few days after surgery and find you have put weight on.  I put on 8 lbs but I have lost 9 in the last week since surgery.  It's all the air they pump in and intervenous (sp).  Good luck to you.

Nov 29/10   Referred to St Josephs Hamilton
Dec 6/10    Orientation
Mar 9/11     Nurse, Dietician & Social Worker
Mar 31/11   Internest
May 26/11  Surgeon & pre-surgery class
JULY 11/11  VSG, hernia repair by  Dr Mehran Anvari
Karen W.
on 7/18/11 12:42 am - Canada
2 days left!  How exciting! 

I lost a total of 15 lbs in 3 weeks on Optifast, with no cheats, so you're doing great. 

Best of luck on your surgery!

RNY April 11, 2011       

sam1am
on 7/18/11 12:46 am
Doing great, Megan!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics