loaded question.....sorry

KelliT
on 7/20/11 12:43 am
I am nearing goal (sort of 23ish pounds I think to go).....and curious what other people around the same area are eating apx. calorie intake per day.....just curious.......

Moselle
on 7/20/11 3:45 am - Athens, Canada
HI Kelli - We are very close in weight and length of journey; my heaviest weight was 267 and I weight 172 today at 6 1/2 months out.  I eat between 800 - 1000 calories a day, aiming for 900.

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

KelliT
on 7/20/11 1:27 pm
thanks for replying, I would say I am about the same, I have gone from loosing a pound a day in the beginning to 1-2 per week....I have got my exersize to jogging about 2km per day which is a mirical for me....that last 20 is a killer to get off.

Moselle
on 7/20/11 9:08 pm - Athens, Canada
I hear yah - I averaging about 10 lbs a month.  I seem to lose 10 then plateau for a week or two and then lose 10 more. Slow but sure at least we are still heading in the right direction. I set my original goal at 155 and then we shall see if I can lose another 5 or so...only time will tell. My theory is that I'm only eating about 1/4 of what I used to eat pre-op at each meal so I have to lose the weight eventually. Good luck and keep up the good work. Muriel 
Lisa_Toronto
on 7/20/11 9:58 pm - Toronto, Canada
 I'm at about the same place also, and eating between 900-1000 per day.  I lose for a couple of weeks then stall, then lose for a couple of weeks.  But my clothes get steadily smaller, so I'm happy.

weight loss includes 25 lbs before optifast         
Most Active
Recent Topics