Day four...waiting for a 'normal'.

Sher1ock
on 7/23/11 11:22 pm - Canada
Well, day 4 post-op. Waiting for some sort of normal. I got all vit/mins/protein in yesterday, but what a struggle! I can't even imagine eating. I guess we'll take it hour by hour!

Karen M.
on 7/23/11 11:30 pm - Mississauga, Canada
"Normal" isn't going to happen for a while, I'm afraid.  It does get better everyday and you're doing great to get all of your vites and protein in.  Just keep at it - it really is a full time job to get everything in, isn't it? lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Moselle
on 7/24/11 12:04 am - Athens, Canada
You are going to find that you develop a whole new "normal" post-op. It does get a little easier each and every day.  Just keep trying to drink your fluids and concentrate on sticking to the program, increasing a little each day until you are able to reach your intake goals.

Keep the faith and in a few days you will have a new routine and within a few short weeks you will probably be ok with your new "normal."   Big hugs,  Muriel
Quinns_mommy
on 7/24/11 1:41 am
You're doing great getting all the important stuff in! You will feel 'normal' again soon enough - I feel like I'm back to 'normal' at 2.5 months out, aside from no caffeine, pop, sugar and fat :) It will come :) It's a more healthy normal!

My angels are sam1am and Joyce J. :)  
ready2begin
on 7/24/11 2:28 am - Kitchener, Canada
Hang in there.....it does eventually get easier! I remember being glad I was off work because for the longest time my full time job was focusing on vitamins, protein, water, foods and eventually a bit of exercise. It is a whole new way of life and thinking, but you will get used to it!
Cheryl D. is my 
Most Active
Recent Topics