3 years out !!!

grawlings
on 8/6/11 1:29 am - Prescott, Canada
RNY on 08/05/08 with
Well 3 years ago I climbed on that table in Utica for the ride of my life........Feel great.......keeping the weight off......would love to find a surgeon that would do the panni that OHIP would approve !!! I have discovered there is a whole world out there that I forgot about for over 20years. No longer am I on the outside looking in !!!! Thanks to all of you and this site for being there for me.
Nancy
Karen M.
on 8/6/11 1:45 am - Mississauga, Canada
Happy Surgiversary and congratulations to you, Nancy!  So nice to hear that you're doing so well. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

grawlings
on 8/8/11 3:55 am - Prescott, Canada
RNY on 08/05/08 with
Thanks Karen...........you are so faithful in following everyone on the board.Hope you are keeping well.
nancy
ericaFG
on 8/6/11 1:59 am - Cambridge, Canada
Congratulations on keeping it off!  It's a great feeling to come into another summer in the same size as the year before isn't it!!

Have you tried Dr. Nandagopal in Scarborough?  He works with OHIP and did my TT (panni was OHIP approved and I self-paid for an upgrade).
Proud Member of the Cambridge Crew!    
HW293/LW147/CW158   Height 5'9"  Working on Maintenance!
Fleur de lis TT and Brachioplasty - Oct. 19, 2010 Breast reduction and scar revision August 2, 2011

BrigitteD
on 8/6/11 2:47 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Thanks, it's when I hear story's like this that I know I'm doing the right think!  It might be a long process but it will give me a longer life!
Moselle
on 8/6/11 2:52 am - Athens, Canada
Congratulations on your tremendous success. Obviously you've found the trick to maintaining your weight, good for you.
TBIYTC
on 8/6/11 4:08 am - Ontario, Canada
VSG on 02/29/12
Nancy, thank you for your post.  It is so important to hear from someone who has lost so much weight and has kept it off.  I relate to your comment about "on the outside looking in" - I look forward to the day that I can also fully participate in my life!!

TBIYTC-The Best Is Yet To Come Referral-Mar 2011   Surgery Feb 29th, 2012

CanDoItFour
on 8/6/11 7:44 am - Canada
Congratulations Nancy!  Your story is inspiring, particularly as my goal is about the same as your achievement; but I'm only 6 months out and have 75 lbs to go.  May your next 3 years (heck, 30 years!) be as successful as the last three.  Thanks for posting!  Claire 
Susanne S.
on 8/6/11 9:39 am - London, Canada
That's awesome happy 3 years out!

Jennifer D.
on 8/6/11 9:43 am
Way to rock your RNY Nancy - congrats to you!