Down 202 lbs!!!!!

cathyrules
on 8/6/11 11:42 pm - Brampton, Canada
Hi gang!  I know most of you don't know me.......I don't know most of you.......I don't come on very often anymore..........

I just wanted to post a huge victory for me that I know will help the people that are early on in their journey.

I used to spend hours on here reading all the great success stories and thinking that will NEVER be me.......

Well all I can say is believe in yourself and believe in the program!!!  I am another example of living proof that is can work and it is worth all the struggle!

I started at 465 lbs with a BMI in the 70's.........today I am down 202 lbs!!!!!  Hasn't even been a year yet! 

I have no regrets!  None at all!  It seems overwhelming at the start but let me tell you it is so worth it!

If you apply yourself it will work!!!!

So good luck to all - new and veterans!  We are all awesome and can all do it! 

Take care!!!

Cathy 
Info Session at Toronto Western  Apr 12/10
Nurse, Social Worker & Dietician Appts at TWH May 12/10
Met with Surgeon at TWH June 4/10.....consented for surgery!!!!
Nut Class July 14/10 & Psychologist Appt July 15/10
PATS 9/13 & Surgery Date 9/27
My wonderful co-angels are gigglesAlot & going2Bthin                
Monica M.
on 8/6/11 11:54 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
that is amazing!! CONGRATS!!

KelliT
on 8/6/11 11:57 pm
Holly Molly, amazing!!!!!

99mickey
on 8/7/11 12:03 am - ajax, Canada
That is so amazing!!  Good for you!!  Stories like this is what helps people like me just starting the journey see how worth it , it all is!!  Thanks
     My  is stewartjackie

look_out_world
on 8/7/11 12:10 am - Canada
 Thanks Cathy for posting your awesome acheivement!!!! I soooooooooooooo needed to read this!!! You've helped me greatly! 

Moselle
on 8/7/11 12:20 am - Athens, Canada
You go girl! Awesome success to date you should be very proud of your achievement. I wish you well along the rest of your journey. 

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

Leslie W.
on 8/7/11 12:55 am - Cobourg, Canada
Congrats on your success! I am getting closer everyday to having my turn. Just 2 more appointments before I get my turn. Think it is just amazing how well people are doing. Despite some of the potential problems I cannot wait until it is time for me. Great work. Leslie

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Tanya T.
on 8/7/11 1:10 am
Cathy, That is absolutely amazing.  Great Job...you must feel great and look great!!

Tanya

BrigitteD
on 8/7/11 1:11 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Wow that's amazing, you must be so proud yourself!  Keep up the good work and thank you for chairing you're journey,it helps me going story's like yours!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

CanDoItFour
on 8/7/11 1:48 am - Canada
Major Congratulations Cathy!

You are so right that reading about stories like yours are incredibly important in this journey.  All the very best for continued success.  I hope to write a note similar to this someday too.  Keep posting as you go along, because it really does make a difference, AND most important of all - enjoy the new you.  

Claire

Most Active
Recent Topics