Oshawa (or durham)area coffee night?

tango123
on 8/16/11 9:23 am
Would anyone be interested in meeting in Oshawa or somewhere in Durham for coffee night? I know there is one in Whitby on Tuesdays but I can never make that one!!

Just thought I would throw it out there.
Karen T.
on 8/16/11 11:19 am - Canada
  Ya know I am in.  I just can't be there until 7 pm.

jahdayah
on 8/16/11 12:23 pm - oshawa, Canada

I would come .. right now my days off are monday tues ..any other day i work til 1030pm

Referral July 2010~Orientation June 15 2011~NP&SW June 28 ~NUT CLASS&NUT AUG 17 2011 ~ PSYCOLOGIST~AUG 22 2011 ~ SURGEON DR. PENNER SEPT 2 2011~PAATS SEPT 15~SURGERY SEPT 26 2011 DR URBACH    
My Angel is Sueberman

Cathy_D
on 8/16/11 12:31 pm - Canada
Hi may be in for that.  Depends on the night and fitting it into my schedule.  Let me know when you decide and when it will be.  I have never been to one of the groups or coffee groups.

stewartjackie
on 8/16/11 4:35 pm - Pickering, Canada
 There is a new group that has formed in Oshawa and it is Thursday nights. It isn't just for coffee but also for discussion and it is from 7-9. I can get the info if you want, I will be going to the next one as my first meeting.

heatherp
on 8/16/11 10:21 pm - BROOKLIN, Canada
I'd love that info too, I think it's good to go to a variety of groups. Thanks!

stewartjackie
on 8/17/11 12:24 am - Pickering, Canada
 Hi everyone! Here is the info and the group is just starting so there is only 12 members! 
http://www.gastronomicsuccess.com/

Meeting and Open Forum Discussion 

Come on out for some fun and interesting learning at our monthly WLS (weight loss surgery) support meeting. 

Meetings will be held on the 1st Thursday of every month @ 7:00 pm. 

Whether you are newly contemplating or have already had bariatric WLS (weight loss surgery) this group is for you. 

We are interested in learning about what you would like out of these meetings. Bring a friend or partner for support and for sure bring a healthy snack 

Don't be shy...we are new at this too. 

I look forward to meeting you and helping you through your journey into and through WLS (weight loss surgery). 

A nominal fee of $2.00 per member per meeting will apply to help in covering the cost of running this group. 

Cathy_D
on 8/26/11 12:28 pm - Canada
Hi....I am interested and was unable to get back to you earlier as I am out of town on vacation.  Where are the meetings???  Any info is appreciated.

Cathy

Most Active
Recent Topics