Day 2 of 5 day pouch test!!

KelliT
on 8/29/11 10:54 pm
Well happy to report things are going well, a little more hungry than usual this morning, but down 2lbs from yesterday, so yaahhhh me! I brought me to the 100 lbs lost mark!!!

I started my day with a protein shake, and I can see soup or another shake coming sooner rather than later!

KelliT
on 8/30/11 4:07 am
2:05 update: so far today 2 protein shakes, gargennay red pepper soup, diet ice tea.....lots of water.

I am more hugery than yesterday, but that two pound loss certainly helps me keep my eye on the targett, and if I have to have extra soup or protein drink today so be it.......

Bring on the soft food tomorrow, Actually I have a lunch date with a friend so I suggested and outside bagged lunch so I don't have to worry about what I can eat at at resteraunt.

KelliT
on 8/30/11 6:14 am
4:15 update: so far today 3 protein shakes, gargennay red pepper soup, diet ice tea.....lots of water

Still feeling more hungery than yesterday and certainly planning a yummy egg breakfast......

KelliT
on 8/30/11 1:23 pm
11 pm update"  today 4 protein shakes, red pepper soup, cream of asparagus soup, diet ice tea....lots of water...

Most Active
Recent Topics