Sleep Study Tomorrow!

pinkjellybean
on 9/6/11 8:24 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
I'm going for a sleep study tomorrow through TWH!  I am so nervous - I hate sleeping in unfamiliar places!  I need to be out of there first thing in the morning to get home on time to take my son to school!  I hope that I can find some sleep when I am there!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

StevesGal
on 9/6/11 8:38 am - Hamilton, Canada
Good luck.  

I would recommend taking a sleep mask and ear plugs, and your own pillow.  Maybe an extra blanket, too.  I also took my DVD player, since there was a hockey game on the night I went, so I jus****ched a movie in my room.

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 9/6/11 8:44 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
And bring comfy p.j's. goodluck
Cherry

Nathalie_Can
on 9/6/11 10:58 am
grrr, I hate sleep studies...lol...the first time I went I slept 3 hours....I'm very picky and need a headboard, the bed I had of course, didn't have one...lol

The second time I went to have the mask fitting, I slept like a baby because that bed had a headboard...lol

I brought my e-reader but after a while, she asked me to close it cuz they need a certain amount of sleep to have proper results

Let us know how you slept!
Have a good night!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Radiogirl39
on 9/6/11 1:21 pm - Canada
The first time I went I was so sleep deprived they didn't have time to test the equipment and had to wake me up so I could go to sleep, lol!   I took my own pillow because I am picky about that.

TAKE A HAT!  The cement they stick the little electrodes on your head with will take work and soaking in warm water to get off your scalp and out of your hair. 

Julie

Most Active
Recent Topics