Angel duty and update for Connie

bogie
on 9/6/11 11:06 am - Canada
I heard from Connie's husband earlier today at 12:10 pm saying that she was out of surgery and everything went well. She went in on time at 8am and the surgery lasted until about 1130. Then I heard from Connie herself via text message at about 4:42 this afternoon and she had just gotten to her room a little earlier. Apparently Dr. Hong discovered she had a twisted bowel and took care of that during surgery. That is probably why her surgery was a little longer. She said she was not in any pain and she was sipping sipping. She already has a roomate so it doesn't look like she and Alison with be roomies but I am sure they will be cruising the halls together by tomorrow. I will talk to her live later tonight and will let you know further details then. Lets all scoot over and make a spot for Connie )
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

Tanya T.
on 9/6/11 11:16 am
Glad to hear all went well for Connie!! Please give her my best when you see her and wish her a speedy recovery. 
I kept a spot warm for her on the bench!

Tanya

sam1am
on 9/6/11 11:19 am
 Congratulations to Connie and thanks for letting us know!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

BrigitteD
on 9/6/11 11:21 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Speedy recovery Connie!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

JJ_
on 9/6/11 11:35 am

Yippee dippee kiiyaaayyy!  Congrats Connie.  Glad to hear things are going well.

Judy

Linda C.
on 9/6/11 12:06 pm
Welcome to the bench Connie!!  Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Linda C.
_______________ My  is jennifer_rpn______________________________
Includes 72 lbs lost prior to Optifast;  additional 20 lbs lost on Optifast

Most Active
Recent Topics