I spoke with Connie a little while ago

bogie
on 9/6/11 1:22 pm - Canada
I spoke live with Connie and she is in a fair bit of pain. The pain meds don't seem to be lasting the full 3 hrs. I sure hope she can get some rest tonight pain free. She still sounds a little hoarse from being intubated but I suggested she ask for some ice chips. I lived on those my first night. She does have a drainage tube and a catheter than should come out in the morning and then she will be able to get up and walk a bit. For tonight she is just going to rest. She is moving around in bed as much as possible to get the gas moving which seems to be helping. She is very grateful it is over and she is on the other side.
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

JJ_
on 9/6/11 8:31 pm, edited 9/6/11 8:32 pm
 Hi bogie, so sorry to hear that Connie is in so much pain.  Hopefully the new day will bring better things!

Judy
sam1am
on 9/7/11 2:18 am
I hope Connie is getting some relief! 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics