Air Canada lost my C-pap on flight to Bahamas!!!

bogie
on 10/1/11 4:49 am - Canada
So we arrived safely in the Bahamas yesterday for a wedding we are attending today. I was just thinking what a great flight we had and were here by 12 noon. Then at the luggage pickup I realized they lost my Cpap machine.I wasnt going to check it but the girl talked me into it and then I think she didnt put a destination tag on it. So i slept last night for the first time in 2 yrs without it. I feel ok and my husband said he didnt hear me snore. I guess maybe the 48 lbs lost might have really helped with my sleep apnea. They are suppose to call me today when they locate it. Oh the joys of sir travel. I guess it could be worse. They could have lost my dress to the wedding. However things move very slowly in the Bahamas LOL. I will take some pics at the wedding and hopefully post when I get home.
bogie    
HW 305.5  Optifast 290 SW  276.5  CW 249 GW 148  My angels are Connie and Leanne

Leslie W.
on 10/1/11 4:55 am - Cobourg, Canada
Glad you arrive safe. If they dont get it too you get them to rent you one

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
JJ_
on 10/1/11 5:04 am
I NEVER check my cpap.  Since it is a medical device, it doen`t count against your hand bag limit.  I hope that it is found soon.
StevesGal
on 10/1/11 7:04 am - Hamilton, Canada
Congrats on not needing it anymore!  Good thing, too, since they lost it for you. Steamed

I've checked into a hotel in Vegas and they lost my suitcase between the bus and the room!  They'd put it into another room, but most people don't go right up, they go gambling.  I didn't get my clothes bac****il 2am.  And this was after my seatmate dumped cola in my lap on the flight there, and I really needed to change!

Hope you enjoy your trip, and bring back lots of pics! 

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

Connie W.
on 10/1/11 11:39 am - Canada
That sucks about them losing it. Great that maybe you dont need it anymore. Make sure hubby takes a pic of you in that sexy dress!!! Chat soon ! xo
Surgery on September 6th, 2011 Dr Hong,  St Joe's Hamilton My angel  is "Bogie"

Most Active
Recent Topics