3 Appointments Down 2 to go!!

Tammy G.
on 10/25/11 8:30 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12
Well after reading everyone's posts most days I finally feel like I am getting somewhere.  Went to the Nutrition Class today at TWH and received my next 2 appointments before I hopefully see the surgeon.  The pace is picking up and I am hoping for surgery for the beginning of January if not sooner depending on how fast the surgeons appointment comes up.  Overall it's been a pretty quick process if you are willing to take whatever appointments they offer you.  

Tammy

Tammy 

Monica M.
on 10/25/11 8:57 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
That's great, Tammy!! you're going to do wonderfully!

Brenda T.
on 10/25/11 9:04 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
So excited for you Tammy!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

savasana
on 10/25/11 9:08 am - St. Thomas, Canada
RNY on 03/06/12
That is so fantastic, you are so lucky you didn't have to go through Windsor!
stewartjackie
on 10/25/11 9:45 am - Pickering, Canada
Good for you Tammy, you have a positive attitude and are open to "whatever appointments". That will certainly help as you move forward.
Jackie

JJ_
on 10/25/11 10:22 am
Congratulations Tammy.  It also depends on what centre you are at and the size of the staff to see patients.  I have accepted ALL appointments and my referral to the bariatric registry was in September 2010.  I am meeting the surgeon on November 8th and having surgery education class on November 9th.  Lucky you to be at a centre that has a bigger program.  (Yes, that was jealousy talking!  LOL)

Judy in Ottawa
Most Active
Recent Topics