Has Anyone Had a Tummy Tuck?

Audra_and_Todd
on 11/22/11 3:28 am - Barrie, Canada
On November 21, 2011 at 5:54 PM Pacific Time, Donna C. wrote:
I just had a fleur de lis tummy tuck and brachioplasty on Nov 8th with Dr. Nanda in Scarborough.  I paid $6K.  He does a fantastic job and does many formerly obese people.  I have pics on my profile - go have a look.  He took 12lbs off of my stomach.  I still have a good deal of fat in that area.
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing! How's your recovery going?
mgmrich
on 11/21/11 7:51 pm - Ontario, Canada
I also had Dr. Nan and chose to upgrade to the fleur de lis, I also had a breast lift done...my total was 6500.00.  he removed 7.5 lbs from my stomach.   He is pehonomenal (SP?), not only as a surgeon (his incisions are impecable) but his bed side manner and aftercare as well.

I too still have some fat on the stomach.  When laying down on the table he could only pull from hip to hip so much.  I am going for revision of other stuff and he wants to "flatten" the stomach more when I'm in there.  Personally, I wouldnt deliberately go back if that's all we were going to do but just the fact that he "wasn't completely happy" with the end result speaks volumes to me...as a surgeon.  He could of just left it be (lets face it, my stomach looks way better than it did before) but he takes extreme pride in his work.

I highly recommend him.
   Marianne
Starting BMI: 48.8 (NOW 27.8) Comorbidities: Hypertension (GONE), High Cholesterol (NORMAL NOW), GERD (GONE), Sleep Apnea (RESOLVED)

MINI GOAL: 180lbs (Reached, yay), next MINI GOAL, 175 lbs (Reached, Yay), GOAL 170 lbs
(Reached, Yay), GOAL 160 lbs (REACHED...YAY!!!)

Audra_and_Todd
on 11/21/11 8:23 pm - Barrie, Canada
On November 22, 2011 at 3:51 AM Pacific Time, mgmrich wrote:
I also had Dr. Nan and chose to upgrade to the fleur de lis, I also had a breast lift done...my total was 6500.00.  he removed 7.5 lbs from my stomach.   He is pehonomenal (SP?), not only as a surgeon (his incisions are impecable) but his bed side manner and aftercare as well.

I too still have some fat on the stomach.  When laying down on the table he could only pull from hip to hip so much.  I am going for revision of other stuff and he wants to "flatten" the stomach more when I'm in there.  Personally, I wouldnt deliberately go back if that's all we were going to do but just the fact that he "wasn't completely happy" with the end result speaks volumes to me...as a surgeon.  He could of just left it be (lets face it, my stomach looks way better than it did before) but he takes extreme pride in his work.

I highly recommend him.
I'm pretty sure that he's the one I am being referred to. Did he allow a payment type set-up or did you have to pay the difference up front? How was the recovery? Breast lifts freak me out a little! lol. How was that? TIA!!
pinkjellybean
on 11/21/11 11:18 pm - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
I have heard nothing but great things about Dr. Nan!  I already have a "Trip to Dr. Nan" fund going! 

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Audra_and_Todd
on 11/22/11 12:23 am - Barrie, Canada
On November 22, 2011 at 7:18 AM Pacific Time, pinkjellybean wrote:
I have heard nothing but great things about Dr. Nan!  I already have a "Trip to Dr. Nan" fund going! 
That's a great idea!!! I'm going to start one too!!! Yay!!
joanne_1970
on 11/22/11 1:32 am - Harriston, Canada
like pinkjellybean I have a fund going.  I have Canada savings bonds taken off each of my pays and for years it was my Jamaica fund but have done Jamaica so now its my plastics fund.  Will depend on how much work I need if I get it done here or in Cuba.

Audra_and_Todd
on 11/22/11 3:31 am - Barrie, Canada
On November 22, 2011 at 9:32 AM Pacific Time, joanne_1970 wrote:
like pinkjellybean I have a fund going.  I have Canada savings bonds taken off each of my pays and for years it was my Jamaica fund but have done Jamaica so now its my plastics fund.  Will depend on how much work I need if I get it done here or in Cuba.
What a great idea! THAT'S what I'll do with my bond!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics