100 (and a little more) Club

Karen W.
on 1/5/12 10:08 pm - Canada
Congratulations, Jonathin!  That is so exciting!  Imagine how you'll feel 3 more months from now, 6 months from now, and so on.  You have given yourself and your daughter a priceless gift.

RNY April 11, 2011       

samtq
on 1/5/12 10:16 pm - Ottawa, Canada
Way to go Jonathin!!  I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better!

Look forward to seeing you in in the new year.

Sue
“The miracle isn’t that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start.? --John “the Penguin? Bingham 
There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living. ~ Nelson Mandela

HW: 247.5/SW: 228.5/CW:135/ My GW: 140/SGW: 151
ToNewBeginnings
on 1/5/12 10:35 pm
Really good to see you posting. Way to go on the 110 lbs!!! Hope your energy levels get better. Pop in more often!
-Yvonne
aprilbennett1965
on 1/5/12 11:03 pm - Canada
WOW, that is fantastic Jonathin! Ya know kids are ALWAYS honest...so you can take it from your little girl's mouth that you are ''skinny''.  Congrats and keep up the good work! Luckily for you I live in a condo so I won't be requesting you shovel my driveway.
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Brenda T.
on 1/5/12 11:07 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
So happy to hear an update from you. You are doing wonderful wow!! Hope your energy increases. Can't be too bad shoveling three driveways, that is awesome!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

smiley_k
on 1/5/12 11:12 pm
I bet your clinic was impressed! 110 lbs in three months!!! Congrats on all your successes! I'm glad to hear that you're recovering well! Keep up your great work!
Katie  ♥     

Janet13
on 1/6/12 1:21 am - Toronto, Canada
Whoop! Great job!
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

royses1066
on 1/6/12 9:42 am

Simply awesome results man!  Good for you  & keep up the great work.  Hope you continue to feel better.  Roy

Jennifer H.
on 1/6/12 11:13 am - Sudbury, Canada
So happy for you Johnathin! I know the feeling.. experiencing energy when once there was none is weird... like being able to pick up milk on the way home from work. Not a chore! Feasable! With energy, everything is possible.

Shovelling snow is really great cardio too. Sorry your first bit wasn't such smooth sailing as it could've been.. sounds like it's getting better now tho, eh?

Take care! Enjoy life!

xo
Jennifer
HW 441, SW 401, GW 200 B Positive. It's not just my blood type.        
Most Active
Recent Topics