Doctors date

barbniko
on 2/17/12 12:02 am
I just got called to meet with my doctor in Guelph..Can someone please tell me what happens at that appointment???
steff1970
on 2/17/12 1:03 am - cambridge , Canada
RNY on 07/09/12
 i am still pre op so i really don't have any answers for you.....i would love to know what your timeline through guelph was like....when was your first appointmet with the nurse,,,,dietician,,,,and social worker in guelph?

i am still waiting for a call to attend the pre op class soon i hope

all the best to you
steff

REFFERAL.....APRIL 2010    ORIENTATION.....JULY 14, 2011       SURGERY.....JULY 9, 2012                            

irol770
on 2/17/12 3:55 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
I can't specify about the doctor in Guelph as I didn't have my surgery there, but at my first surgeon's appt I met with the nurse first who asked about the meds I was currently on, did a brief health history, took my vitals and weighed me.  Then I met with the doctor who went more in depth about my health history, asked questions, explained the surgery, asked if I had any questions for him, felt my tummy, talked about my expectations weight-wise after the surgery, told me what I should expect and what would be considered successful, talked about risks of the surgery and what I should expect to experience while in recovery and in the hospital afterwards and that was about it.
Glitter Text Generator

Most Active
Recent Topics