5 months today, long with pics

Brenda T.
on 2/26/12 9:49 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Thank you for your great post. Love to read how people are doing and gives me a glimps into what to expect. Thanks for all the details and for the pitures. You look GREAT!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Gabygee
on 2/26/12 9:57 pm - Canada
I'm so pleased you decided to be open about your pre-op life.
I think a lot of people never realize just how much discomfort obese people live with all the time.
Everything hurts. You have no energy for exercising, when that's exactly what you should be doing.

And all that dieting and constant deprivation wreaks havoc with your self-esteem.

It might help some of them realize just how nasty obesity is - and how it affects every aspect of our lives.

Can't wait to read another long post from you at your one-year surgiversary! You are gonna look and feel AWESOME!

savasana
on 2/26/12 10:56 pm - St. Thomas, Canada
RNY on 03/06/12
 Thank you so much for your post!  You are an inspiration!

jdance
on 2/26/12 11:29 pm - Canada
Thank you for the update.

You are doing so well.

You pictures are terrific.

these type of updates are well received by those waiting, just starting out and those further along. I always enjoy reading them.

Glad you were so candid with your co-workers. I do that myself sometimes and you are correct in that they have no idea the challenges faced by those overweight. Glad you enlightened them.

Keep it going, you are doing fantastic.

J

Janet13
on 2/26/12 11:57 pm - Toronto, Canada
Great job.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Susan B.
on 2/26/12 11:58 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/17/12
HI Tracy

Thanks for the "long" post.  I am only a week out of surgery and I find pics great but its even better when the words are added.  It is great to hear of the positive and the negatives.  As an adult we know there are not only butterflies and fairies but it truly helps to hear from others what they have worked through.  When you know you are not the only one dealing with an issue it makes it far less terrifying!!

You look great~you sound great~Keep up the wonderful work!!

Cheers

From Orientation at TWH to Surgical date~6 months 

sam1am
on 2/27/12 1:15 am
Awesome update, Tracy!  Thanks for sharing!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

niceeyes72
on 2/27/12 2:03 am - Cornwall, Canada
RNY on 03/23/12
excellent post! Thank you for the info and insight! the long ones i enjoy the most.....
You look great and feel even better i am sure!
Looking forward to more updates!!!

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs
Clinic Weight: 325lbs
Clinic goal:190 lbs
Current Weight: 176.4lbs
My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

PaulaToronto
on 2/27/12 8:50 am - Toronto, Canada
Congrats, you are doing so well!

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

Most Active
Recent Topics