Last day of optifast

PatXYZ
on 3/4/12 5:10 am
Today is my last day of optifast, hurray!!! I have two days of clear liquids and then surgery on Wednesday. I am so relieved to be almost done of optifast. I don't expect the next two days to be easy, but I think they will be easier than this past week. I will admit to tears welling in my eyes the other evening from the smell of spaghetti and garlic toast, but I've come through it and am doing ok. This weekend and tomorrow I'll be frantically running around trying to get everything ready and then I'm going to try to just chill on Tuesday. I've got a massage booked and everything!

Thanks for your support everyone!
pinkjellybean
on 3/4/12 5:11 am - Canada
VSG on 01/25/12
On March 4, 2012 at 1:10 PM Pacific Time, PatXYZ wrote:
Today is my last day of optifast, hurray!!! I have two days of clear liquids and then surgery on Wednesday. I am so relieved to be almost done of optifast. I don't expect the next two days to be easy, but I think they will be easier than this past week. I will admit to tears welling in my eyes the other evening from the smell of spaghetti and garlic toast, but I've come through it and am doing ok. This weekend and tomorrow I'll be frantically running around trying to get everything ready and then I'm going to try to just chill on Tuesday. I've got a massage booked and everything!

Thanks for your support everyone!
You did it girl!!!  I am sooooo happy you are on your way!  Time flies!

SURGERY at Toronto Western Hospital - VSG JANUARY 25th, 2012!!

5'9 - HW - 390 SW - 368.8  GW - 150

Brenda T.
on 3/4/12 5:31 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Finally your time is here!!! So happy for you.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

JJ_
on 3/4/12 5:32 am
Wow, just about time for you :)  I drank Optifast right up to the night before surgery.

Good luck on clear fluids.  It will be a precursor to post-surgical diet.

Judy
Linda G.
on 3/4/12 5:46 am - Canada
Good luck.  I'll be looking for your post after Wednesday.
Linda G

referral-July 28, 2011, orientation-September 8, nurse pract-September 13, social worker-September 22, nutrition class-November 1, surgeon appt-November 4,  psych-Jan 11, Catscan-Jan 12, NUT-Jan 20, Endoscopy-Jan 28, Surgeon meeting- Feb 10, Surgery-March 23  Dr. Grantcharov    
niceeyes72
on 3/4/12 5:53 am - Cornwall, Canada
RNY on 03/23/12
Congrats on getting thru Opti!! Will be looking forward to hearing from you when it's all over!!

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs
Clinic Weight: 325lbs
Clinic goal:190 lbs
Current Weight: 176.4lbs
My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

Karen M.
on 3/4/12 5:58 am - Mississauga, Canada
I am extremely excited for you Trish!  Wishing you the VERY best and can't wait to hear from you post-op!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

DonnaB1952
on 3/4/12 5:59 am - Amherstburg, Canada
RNY on 01/18/12
Good luck for surgery... wow time flies doesn't it... a massage is the best way to destress yourself for sure, I did the same thing... prepare yourself if the beds at your hospital are anything like HRRH... you'll be thankful for that massage.

Enjoy, Donna

My Journey: Highest W= 349 Loss w/Weight Watchers= 296 Loss w/Optifast= 278 
Referral: Aug.25/11 Orientation: Sept.26/11, Optifast: Dec.28/11 & Surgery: Jan 18/12 

Total Loss= 187 lbs & Weight Loss since Dec 28/2011 w/Opti+WLS= 134 lbs. 

Current Weight  - April 2013 = 162.2

Manda M.
on 3/4/12 6:26 am
 The next 2 days are going to FLY BY!! 

Good Luck!!
http://pouchgirlrny.blogspot.com  -- My thoughts and experience so far post RNY!!

CanDoItFour
on 3/4/12 6:56 am - Canada
Into the home stretch!  Well done Trish, and all the very best for Wednesday.

Claire
Most Active
Recent Topics