4 week checkup

alexforest
on 3/5/12 5:54 am - Canada
i have my four week checkup this friday which is really six weeks and i'm kinda nervous, i think i'm doing good, and i feel so much better,, even my completion which i think is due to so much protein, can someone let me know what to expect for this appt? and do i need to bring anything?
PWA93
on 3/5/12 6:30 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
I had mine last week and was in and out in 20 minutes.  They put me on the scale, measured my waist and hips, took my BP and asked questions about if I am taking my calcium, prenatal vits and what I have been eating.

The dietitian didn't even look at my food log but asked how much protein on average I was getting and how much water.  He told me I could start going into minced foods as they will soon be dropping the pureed stage from their plan at St. Joes.

It was really nothing.. actually... disappointing for the two hours of driving.

alexforest
on 3/5/12 6:43 am - Canada
on Tuesday i have to drive back out there for the dietican and someone else, there's like four hours in between apts, not sure wtf i'm suppose to for four hrs,, not like i can run across the street to mcrottons for lunch, and i have to come back from the dvp in rush hours,, but i should not complain its for the good, just not fond of the traffic..
Dianadcr
on 3/5/12 7:26 am - Canada
I know what you're saying PWA. I felt they were trying to rush me out. I had a few questions but because they were rushing me I couldn't think of the questions. No comments about weight loss, or inches lost so don't know if I'm on track. I wanted to know about exercise. Did they say anything to you about when we can start exercising (gym)?
  Diana

Most Active
Recent Topics