Body by Vi

RYMEBE73
on 4/6/12 1:12 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
anyone heard of this??? any feedback on it?  just saw a clip, looks like another gimmick....

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

hobbithands
on 4/6/12 1:25 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
I think its falls under the same umbrella as any other pill cream drink. 
http://www.davidmodderman.com/blog/index.php/weight-loss/bod y-by-vi-is-it-all-hype/ 

RYMEBE73
on 4/6/12 1:48 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
thank you so much...that was very informative.  I just had someone post about it on facebook that they're taking a 90 day challenge, clicked on their link and it brought me to the body by vi information...found out it would cost about 500 if I wanted to earn an income too...LOL...

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

Diminishing Dawn
on 4/6/12 1:47 am - Windsor, Canada
 Crap.  Barely any protein and too high in carbs.

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

RYMEBE73
on 4/6/12 1:48 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
On April 6, 2012 at 8:47 AM Pacific Time, Diminishing Dawn wrote:
 Crap.  Barely any protein and too high in carbs.
LOL!!!! got my laugh for the day...thank you!!! :)

RYMEBE73
on 4/7/12 9:51 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
I was laughing about the "crap" remark...made me laugh, but seems very accurate! :) 

sam1am
on 4/6/12 2:05 am
 As far as I'm concerned its a money grabbing get thin quick gimmick!  I think the only magic bullet requires diet and exercise (always works much better with wls ).

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

MisterDiminishing
on 4/6/12 6:50 am - Windsor, Canada
Ponzi scheme. Give your money to charity instead. LOL.

OKNEE FE + 3
on 4/6/12 2:39 pm
I heard of an incident just last week that they stole a WLS friend's before and after pictures and suggested that her success was a result of her participating with their program. . .unscrupulous purveyors of, fraud.

Oknee's just gotta dance
Weight at the start of Optifast 378 T-1 OR Weight 352
Broke the 300 pound Barrier 13-Dec-2009 291.2lbs 01-APR-11 "onederland"
HGBA1C 5.2  d/c from the care of  my Endocrinolgist 09-JUL-10 "diabetes resolved"
10-MAR-11 Extreme Sleep Apnea (dx 2007) resolved-"b-bye CPAP won't miss ya"

HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT IRON AND/OR http://theironmaiden.ca/                

Pam B.
on 4/7/12 7:27 am
I have a friend who sells it, and I guess she takes it too, haven't noticed any weight loss with her LOL!!!!  She keeps trying to get me to use/sell it, but it is too low in protein and too high in carbs!
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
Most Active
Recent Topics