surgery on Monday

Dianadcr
on 4/27/12 9:14 am - Canada
Brenda are you taking notes? I think Judy said it all. Best wishes and all good things.
  Diana

nikkobleu
on 4/27/12 10:30 am
VSG on 04/30/12
I'm also having surgery on Monday and was curious what to bring. good luck
mermaidoz
on 4/27/12 12:38 pm - Canada
I took OHROPAX wax earplugs ( buy at a drugstore)  and a sleeping mask ( you can buy in any luggage store or CAA store, and maybe in some pharmacies)...so I could sleep in peace through hospital noise...Used their gown  and another one as a housecoat, but used my own slippers ( you are up and walking in the corridors as soon as you can)..if you have your fave hand and face cream, bring those, plus your toothbrush and fave toothpaste, hairbrush. showercap, etc,...(you may not like their creams or toothpaste).  Also very loose clothing to go home, soft joggers with easy stretch waist were perfect for me.and clean underwear.. I brought all my meds in to show them to be sure I would get what I needed.....Leave your jewellery at home but wear a wris****ch as you convalesce so you know how fast the day is passing or dragging....
sam1am
on 4/28/12 4:51 am
 Best wishes on you surgery!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Blu-Diva
on 4/28/12 9:39 am - Hamilton, Canada
 Congratulations  

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva