15lbs til goal,..and stuck!!

tango123
on 5/10/12 6:24 am
SW 294
CW 184...
GW 170
I am almost 10 months post op and weight loss is very slow. I am still losing inches more than pounds (i'm ok with that)
Started in a size 24 and today wore a cobalt blue pair of size 12 skinny pants.
I am ok if I stop here but because I set a  goal weight I really want to achieve it.
I am working out ALOT and was wondering if any vet's have suggestions on kicking the last 15lbs butt!!!

Brenda T.
on 5/10/12 9:54 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Wow congrats on how far you have come!! You must feel awesome!!

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

EmmiePie
on 5/10/12 10:20 am - Kingston, Canada
WooHoo!  That's awesome!  I'm in a somewhat similar situation.  My SW was 301, CW 185, my personal GW is 160  but the dietician said my GW should be 180.  My weight loss has slowwwwwwwwwed soooooooooooo much.  Crazy thing is that I find after I eat chocolate I drop weight like crazy!  I think my metabolism is screwed tho...have had hypothyroidism problems for years. 

Same with losing inches like nobody's business!!!  I'm probably more of a 14 in pants tho, have lots of skin to be taken off.  How tall are you?
Karen M.
on 5/10/12 11:31 am - Mississauga, Canada
No comment.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

joanne_1970
on 5/10/12 9:50 pm - Harriston, Canada
Not sure if this will help but I just had my 9 month check up with Dr Reed and he asked if my hair was coming back in.  Since it is he said that in the 130lbs I had lost a certain % was muscle, forget if he said 10 or 20 lbs, your body now wants to regain that muscle which weighs more then fat.  He said at this point I will probably notice a plateau or even a 1 -2 lb regain but as long as im following the plan I will still be losing and will notice it in inches not weight.  I will then restart losing again.

ToNewBeginnings
on 5/11/12 2:30 am
sparkpeople.com helped me take off my last 15.
Good luck to you!

Most Active
Recent Topics