just venting...

RYMEBE73
on 7/11/12 12:07 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
I am having one of those days...first, running late getting out of the house, actually make it to Ben's daycare early but can't drop him off until exactly 8am?  okay, fine, get to work just on time, find out my brand new sandals (just bought yesterday) one of them is broken...which isn't good since I have to go to a funeral in about 1/2 hour for my best friend's mother then get an email from the ex out of the blue asking about his visitation with the kids...REALLY??? Today?? does it have to be today?  okay, done...if you read this, thank you and hope you have a better morning/day then mine's turned out to be...

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/12 12:19 am - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
That all really sucks. I hope the day improves from here one.
jewel-twin
on 7/11/12 12:27 am - Canada
It can only go up from here right? Email your ex back and say "I wonder if we can have this conversation tomorrow, today is really busy for me and I can't devote the time and attention you need from me right now."

Is the sandle beyond repair broken? do you have time to go in and exchange it or wear a different pair?

Peggy F.
on 7/11/12 12:50 am - Whitby, Canada
Vent away!  It's ok!  This too will pass.
Nathalie_Can
on 7/11/12 1:02 am
awwww, big hugs mama!
That sucks but keep your chin up :)

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

(deactivated member)
on 7/11/12 9:35 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
Vent away, that is what we are here for! Hope your day improves.
Most Active
Recent Topics