My bumpy road to acceptance! Sorry, its long.....

Monica M.
on 7/25/12 11:17 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
That is so awesome, Carol!!! so happy for you, with this and all of your challenges, you're sooooo positive!! I love it, that attitude will get you so far, you don't even know.

Nikkismom
on 7/26/12 1:08 am - Toronto, Canada
Thanks Monica,
I am very excited! My health challenges are just there to make me a stronger person. 
My best friend has been living with me since a fire in her home in March which took her very ill husband. She is now dealing with her dying dad. Another good friend is dealing with metastatic cancer in her spine. It is my blessing to help them in any way I can.
Everyone has something they are having to deal with. This is my journey!
I figure that after all this, I will be slim and hot and.......... with my limited eyesight, I won't be able to see the wrinkles and lumps .
Thank you for your kind words.

Referral April 2012, Surgery August 21, 2012
Leslie W.
on 7/26/12 8:42 am - Cobourg, Canada
So happy for you that you got your date! Prayers are with you for your eye sight

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
Peggy F.
on 7/27/12 12:16 am - Whitby, Canada
I'm so happy you got the 'go ahead'.  That must be a huge relief for you, finally knowing the answer.  Thoughts and prayers with you.
Nikkismom
on 7/27/12 1:07 am - Toronto, Canada
Hi everyone,
Thank you all for your support and good wishes. This could be such a lonely journey without this amazing forum.
Have a wonderful weekend!
Carol

Referral April 2012, Surgery August 21, 2012
Most Active
Recent Topics