guelph support groups

RYMEBE73
on 8/4/12 8:46 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
was just curious to know if there is a support group that gets together from Guelph, if so, when, where and how often?

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

(deactivated member)
on 8/4/12 10:17 am - Guelph, Canada
 there used to be a group that met on sundays and wednesdays in cambridge
Shiloh B.
on 8/4/12 10:42 pm - Kitchener, Canada
VSG on 03/22/12
We still meet in Cambridge:

Sundays - 630pm - starbucks on hespeler road by the royal bank
Wednesdays - 7 pm - food court, cambridge center on hespeler rd

July 2nd, 2010 - Referral for WLS from family doctor, MARCH 22, 2012 - Surgery !

RYMEBE73
on 8/5/12 2:35 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
Thank you...would love to try to get to one...Wednesdays are out as my dd has soccer, can see if my mom would watch the kids for me for the Sunday...is there somewhere to sign up, or how do you know who is in the group??  This would be my first time and I am still pre-op...but would love to meet others that are in the same "boat" as myself.

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

Shiloh B.
on 8/5/12 2:42 am - Kitchener, Canada
VSG on 03/22/12
There is no sign up.. its pretty casual. 

I will be there tonight.. so look for me.. short white hair, black glasses.  I look pretty close to my picture, maybe about 50 lbs lighter.

Would love to have you join us !!
July 2nd, 2010 - Referral for WLS from family doctor, MARCH 22, 2012 - Surgery !

RYMEBE73
on 8/5/12 2:55 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
okay, thank you...would love to, but not sure if mom is available tonight (short notice) will try for next Sunday for sure! 
WTG on the loss!

coppertop84
on 8/5/12 5:45 am - Canada
oh good I'm glad this was posted. I was hoping to go tonite but didn't know if anyone would be there. :) 

Beth1970
on 8/5/12 6:36 am - Canada
RNY on 10/11/12

Thanks for posting.  I may try and make it too. 

Most Active
Recent Topics