The Cognitive Behavioral Workbook for Weight Management

Lizzie54
on 4/2/13 12:51 pm - Canada

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/home/books/the-cognitive-behavioral-workbook-for/9781572246256-item.html?ikwid=The+Cognitive+Behavioral+Workbook&ikwsec=Home&gcs_requestid=0CJCEyLO-rbYCFchb5wod0RkAAA

Excellent book - working my way through it.  This is available through Chapters.  I think Amazon carries it as well.

Liz

Liz   

zillah
on 4/2/13 2:09 pm

It's too bad the link to the site doesn't work. 

Lizzie54
on 4/2/13 2:17 pm - Canada

It will work if you copy and paste...Unfortunately, i forget how to make it a hyper link.  Here is the name of the book:

The Cognitive Behavioral Workbook for Weight Management by Michele Laliberte, Randi E McCabe, and Valerie Taylor.

I hope that helps...

Liz   

2mar
on 4/2/13 7:29 pm
RNY on 09/20/12

I was able to find the book  with copy and paste - thanks for the resource - but also thanks for the hyperlink. I am also not able to make a hyperlink and there is probably a very easy. way. How do you do that?  I do type my link and then add a space (like on a document etc...) but it never turn out as a hyperlink.  Help LOL...heart

Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.

JJ_
on 4/2/13 9:26 pm

When you reply to a message, at the top of the reply box, you will see an icon with a picture of a world with what looks like a dumbbell underneath it.  When you want to create a hyperlink, click on this icon and paste your URL into the box called URL and then click OK.  Voila it is in your message.

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/13 9:26 pm

When you reply just click the world icon with a chain at the bottom.  It says Link and when the new box opens just type or paste your URL in there and click okay.

Lizzie54
on 4/2/13 10:56 pm - Canada

Thanks Judy for the help!!!

Liz   

Marny B.
on 4/2/13 11:08 pm - Canada

Thanks Liz!  Going to look into getting it pronto.  Nice seeing you last night- felt like it was a great chat.

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

J. t
on 4/3/13 1:11 am - Canada

thank you for the recommendation! i was looking at different workbooks the other day and wasn't sure whether any of them were helpful.

referred nov 2012 accepted march 2013 orientation october 2014. sw: 287

Most Active
Recent Topics