Not sure if its an NSV

smarkone
on 7/17/13 9:27 am

My bosses hauled me into there office the other day, said I'm half the person I was and that they think I look run down and that I should go see my doctor, they even made me call and make me an appointment, so today I went and saw the doctor he ordered some blood test etc.... I have been following all the clinics recommendations, tracking what I eat, i'm getting the protein in i should. I must admit I do feel very tired by the end of the day. So the" half the person" comment was my NSV, ill take it...lol

Sharon

Referral sent Sept. 2011, Orientation Oct. 2012, 1st appt. with Surgeon Nov. 2012, Nut, Nurse and SW Nov. 2012, Dr. Glazer Jan 2013, Stress test, echo Feb 2013, 2nd appt with Surgeon March 2013, PATTS April 23, 2012  surgery May 8, 2013

Dar_Mab
on 7/17/13 9:35 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Wow!  Well hopefully they did it in a caring manner.  And sounds like they are concerned. Here's hoping your blood tests show something useful,     

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Katie M.
on 7/17/13 9:47 am - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13
Well great you are half the size, but not great you are worn out! Maybe your iron levels are low? Hopefully the dr's tests shed some light. But great you're getting smaller!
Monica M.
on 7/17/13 8:04 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

i've been told now and then that i look tired or pale.

The half a person comment is awesome. hopefully you get some useful info from the bloodwork, you might be down in iron or something.

Most Active
Recent Topics